We are looking for
customs declarers/customs administrators
Part-time 25-30 hours/week and
full-time 40 hours/week
Do you enjoy working in a small team where it is important that everybody can count on one another? If so, this is the right place for you.
What can we offer you?
As we are a small company, we offer a family-like work environment with a very flat hierarchy. We want everybody to play a part so that we can grow together and achieve the best possible results.
We also offer fully ergonomically-designed working areas.
Working hours can be flexible, and it is also possible to work from home – by arrangement.
- Commercial training – preferably in the fields of logistics, haulage or foreign trade
- Alternatively, successful completion of according qualification measures or several years of practical professional experience
- Good knowledge of customs clearance
- Comprehensive knowledge of the application of customs tariff groups
- Knowledge of customs and foreign trade law
- Process-orientated, effective way of working, with excellent client orientation
- Very good EDP skills
- Very good self-organisation
- Very good knowledge of German
- Good to very good knowledge of English
- Operative customs clearance in the ATLAS system DBH-AC and clients’ own systems
- Examination of documents and work results
- Data administration and review
- Classification of goods according to customs tariff
- Communication with the customs administration, clients and other staff within the company
- Handling and tracking of complaints
- Management of statistics
- Creation of reports depending on client requirements